Faith Community Church is a house of God where people can experience God love in a family-friendly, welcoming environment. Our doors are wide open to people regardless of where they are on their spiritual journey. We hope to be the kind of church with inspiring teaching, heart-felt worship, honest friendships, constant prayer and compassionate care for those in need. We welcome all interested in our church to join us for a service and see God’s love in person.
The Mission of FCC is: Mission, Essentials, and Core Values
- To reach, teach, and preach God’s love through Jesus Christ
- To build community among the followers of Christ through worship and exploration of His Word
- To function as an autonomous, independent, and Congregational church
- We hold to the idea that the local congregation of believers is the most authentic community of faith and the heart of Christ’s body in the world. We hold to a covenant that unites us in purpose and in every way Christ is seen as the head of the Church. Our covenant inspires our members to work together in love, unity, and service to the Lord.
- Our Church Covenant: To glorify our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, we humbly submit our efforts to teach and preach God’s Word, become a Spirit-filled community of faith and uplift and support one another in God’s name.
Our Core value is our independence and autonomy:
- Formed as a Congregational church Faith Community Church has had a clear vision to be a growing community of faith in Franklin and to surrounding communities. We want to be a church for all people who desire a Christian community where they can worship freely, connect to God, and feel welcomed and accepted.
We are Congregational. We are a non-denominational Christian church with Christ as the only head of our Church. We believe that a congregation of believers is the most authentic way to approach being a body of Christ. Our members work together in love, unity and service to the Lord to govern the church.