These past couple weeks have been like none other that we have ever experienced in our lives. We all must do what we are asked to do or need to do in order to stay safe and help stop the spread of this virus.
Here are the updates you may be wondering about Faith Community Church Activities.
- Pastor Stu remains completely available to you as you need. Please email him at email@example.com if you are wanting any pastoral care or prayer.
- All near future events at FCC have been postponed
- We are offering facebook live worship events which you can find out about on our facebook page.
- Faith Academy is following the guidelines of the State at this time and only allowing up to 50 children in the building.
In regards to Faith Academy Families and Firm Rules At This Time
1) Please communicate to Jenny about the status of your child/children. If you have not communicated your child’s status your account will be charged for as normal.
2) Parents, children, staff, guests all MUST use hand sanitizer upon checking a child in and out
3) Non-essential persons are asked not to enter the building. This means, no siblings, etc. Please limit drop offs and picks-ups to just one healthy adult.
4) Please do not enter the building if you have visited states where COVID-19 is high and if you suspect you may have been infected with Covid-19. Please self quarantine from the Academy premises for 14 days.
5) If you have been to another country recently, please speak to Jenny or Ebony prior to entering the building.
6) Every Child will be checked randomly for fevers and they will be sent home immediately if they have any of the following: fever, cough, shortness of breath.
*****As of March 25 we have two staff members who are self quarantined for 14 days for precautionary purposes (Jenny Finch is working from home and K4 teacher Lisa Pipp)