At Faith Community Church, we rejoice in you seeking a Christian wedding and hope we can make your ceremony as meaningful and blessed as your relationship is.
“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.”
– 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Our church offers a wonderful area to profess your love for each other in front of God, family and friends. Our church has an area for you to have your ceremony as well as get ready to take your step into a Christian marriage. Our Pastor will strive to make your wedding everything you have dreamed it to be.
Please contact the church about your wedding by calling 414-433-0222 to inquire about having a wedding at Faith Community Church. You can also leave a comment or send an e-mail to the address below. To insure a quick response, the best avenue is to call the church directly.
- Contact the Church
- If you have questions about having a wedding at Faith Community Church you can send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Getting Started
- As soon as the two of you begin plans for your wedding, contact the Pastor at the church. He will meet with you both for two or three pre-marriage planning sessions. Your wedding is not scheduled until after you meet with the Pastor for the first time.
- Download and fill out the wedding intake form, available soon, Email it to Pastor Stu prior to your first meeting, or bring it with you. WEDDING INTAKE FORM
- There is also a recommended marriage preparation course that FCC offers for all interested engaged couples, regardless of where the wedding is held.
- You do not have to be a member of Faith Community Church to be married here. Faith Community Church welcomes any couple interested in being married in a church by a pastor. A Christian service will be the format.
- Marriage License Application
- You apply for your license at the office of County Clerk of the County in which you reside, usually located in the Court House. Application for license should be made not less than eight days of more than thirty (30) days before the date of marriage.
- Read more on guidelines for Rehearsal and Wedding Day
|Church Rental||$400.00 (Non-members)|
|Pastor||Honorarium / $250.00|
|Pianist / Organist||$150.00|
|Wedding Bulletin||$ 40.00|
|Basic Audio Set-up||$ 75.00|
|Special Audio Set-up||$125.00|