Honor God with the first fruits of our labor – Proverbs 3:9
Your tithes and gifts are vital to the everyday ministry that takes place in and through Faith Community Church! We ask that you would prayerfully consider how God is leading you to give. Online giving simplifies the donation and recording process for the church, so consider these options available to you.
Give a quick gift online using PayPal
It couldn’t be easier to give a quick gift to Faith Community Church. Simply click “Donate”. You’ll be taken to checkout through PayPal where you can enter your Credit/Debit Card information or use your PayPal account to give a quick gift. Creating an account is not required.
Your donation will be handled by PayPal and will be deposited into the church account within 24 hours. PayPal will take a small percentage and the rest goes to the church. Please note that unless designated all giving through PayPal is deposited into our General Operating Fund. On the next page you will be given the option to select what your donation or payment is for and leave comments and instructions. For further questions you can contact Denise Shaw or Mike Baldewicz, Financial Secretary, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online bill pay
One of the other preferred ways you can give at Faith Community Church is by setting up an automatic payment through your bank’s online bill paying service. Do you have other bills set up to pay online? Just set up your church tithes as a regular payment along with everything else. You determine how often – weekly, monthly, quarterly. Banks do not usually charge for this service and it does not cost the church anything to process. A check will be sent to the church by your bank. Contact your bank for more information on Bill Pay services.
Other ways to give
- Give In-Person
- Either place your tithe/offering in the plate during our worship service or you can drop it at the church office desk anytime during the week.
- In the Mail
- If you aren’t near church and prefer not to give online, feel free to mail your gift to the following address:
- Attn: Church Giving, Faith Community Church 7700 W Faith Drive Franklin, WI 53132
- Other Gifts
- If you have other gifts of appreciated assets such as stock, bonds, land, etc., please contact Mike Baldewicz our Financial Secretary at email@example.com.
- How to make a tithe
- Each November, the church has a commitment season when members and friends of the church can indicate their hoped-for annual pledge or tithe to the church. Members will be invited to make these commitments on Consecration Sunday in November. If you wish to make a tithe at another time of the year you can do so by requesting a commitment card from the Financial Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your donation to Faith Community Church. The church greatly appreciates your donation and wishes to thank you for your contributions to our ministry and mission.
Your donation is completely secure and confidential and will be recorded by the Financial Secretary of the church for your records. If you regularly give to the church, it will be indicated on your regular giving statements. If you do not regularly contribute or this is your first time, your information will be saved by the Financial Secretary and will be available upon request to the church.