Faith in Action – A program for older adults
Eras Senior Network Faith in Action Program is a non-profit organization for adults over the age of 60.
Our mission is to link older adults with a caring community. Volunteers provide, at no charge, the following services:
- Rides to medical and dental appointments
- Rides to the grocery store, food pantry, pharmacy, bank
- Seasonal yard work in spring and fall
Although there is no charge for these services, individual donations, along with financial support of participating congregations, play an important part in operating the program.
CALL (414) 488-6500 FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THESE SERVICES.
Volunteers Needed in Milwaukee County
Volunteering with with Eras is flexible – choose when, where and how you’d like to serve.
Volunteer Opportunities include:
- Driving – Provode a ride to an older adult in need.
- Seasonal Yard Cleanup – Gather a group of people and provide help with raking, clearing flower beds etc.
- Office Help – Place phone calls to volunteers to match ride requests for clients.
CLICK HERE to Learn more about Volunteering with Eras Senior Network or call (414) 488-6931.