Every Christian would agree that prayer is a powerful part of being a follower of Christ. We pray because we can see the help it infuses in our lives and the lives of others. But on another level, we much learn that it is one of the main ways to develop a deeper relationship with God. In prayer we encounter the presence of God and open ourselves to witnessing to the power of God in our lives and in the world.
Would you like prayer?
Use this form to send a confidential request directly to Pastor Stu. Each request is confidential and will only be viewed by Pastor Stu.
Would you like help praying?
- You can use this resource to assist you in your personal daily prayer
- Begin prayer in silence
- Adoration: Begin our spoken prayer with adoration to God. Telling God we love Him, and praises for who God is and what God does
- Confession: In confession acknowledge how we have specifically failed to please and honor God with our words, actions, and deeds
- Thanksgiving: Next thank God and show gratitude for what God, through Christ, has done for you and for the whole of creation
- Supplication: Finally simply make requests of God. Offer God the concerns of your heart. Pray for the church family, community, situations and yourself. Pray also for whatever concerns us and for the church’s spiritual well-being.
The Lords Prayer
Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our DEBTS, as we forgive our DEBTORS, and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil for thine is the Kingdom and the power and the glory forever, AMEN.